Last chance to Register to attend the 2nd Annual ETFs Global Markets Roundtable on June 12, 2019, at The Waldorf Hilton, in London
Last chance to Register to attend the 2nd Annual ETFs Global Markets Roundtable on June 12, 2019, at The Waldorf Hilton, in London from 8am – 5pm. Don’t miss the unique opportunity to hear and discuss the current trends impacting the use of ETFs and index funds in Europe at the 2nd Annual ETFs Global Markets Roundtable on June 12, 2019, at The Waldorf Hilton, in London from 8am – 5pm.
Tilman Lueder Head of Securities Markets at the European Commission will provide a keynote presentation on how developments around share trading and benchmark regulations could influence index funds and ETFs, as well as providing a preliminary view on the consolidated tape and whether this should be a priority for the next regulatory mandate.
Dan Draper, Managing Director and Global Head of Exchange Traded Funds, Unit Investment Trusts and Closed-End Funds at Invesco will share his view on the “future of ETFs”. Kevin Gopaul, Global Head of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), CEO & Country Head - Canada for BMO Global Asset Management U.S. and Rory Tobin, EVP, Chairman of SSGA EMEA, Head of Global SPDR Business will discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the ETF industry.
Panels with leading experts from across the ETF ecosystem will discuss how to use Algos and RFQ and MTF platforms for trading and best execution, the use of ETFs by DFMs, IFAs and institutional investors. This and more will be discussed at the 2nd Annual ETFs Global Markets Roundtable in London on June 12th from 8am – 5pm.
Register here: Please invite your colleagues to join you.
The conference is free for most on the buyside (DFMs, IFAs, asset managers, asset owners) and qualified press, will include industry leaders from ETF issuers, market makers, exchanges, law firms and others. Panels will examine the latest regulatory developments, how ETFs are being used by Financial Advisors, DFMs, and institutional investors, trading via RFQ platforms and algos, market structure issues and the active/passive debate. The full program and registration information can be found here:
Speakers will include:
- Keynote: Tilman Lueder, Head of Securities Markets, European Commission
- Fireside Chat: Dan Draper, Managing Director and Global Head of Exchange Traded Funds, Unit Investment Trusts and Closed-End Funds, Invesco
- Kevin Gopaul, Global Head of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), CEO & Country Head - Canada for BMO Global Asset Management U.S.
- Rory Tobin, EVP, Chairman of SSGA EMEA, Head of Global SPDR Business
- Shaun Baskett, Director, Index Sales, Cboe Europe
- John Adu, Executive Director, Co-Head of ETF Distribution, International ETF Team, Beta Strategies, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Ari Burstein, President, Capital Markets Strategies
- Xiaolin Chen, Head of International, KraneShares
- Annacarla Dellepiane, Head of ETF Capital Markets, EMEA Legal & General Investment Management
- Tom Digby, Head of EMEA ETF Client Trading, Invesco
- Sergey Dolomanov, Partner, William Fry
- Anna Driggs, Director & Associate Chief Counsel, Global Funds Policy, Investment Company Institute/ICI Global
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner and Founder, ETFGI
- Ivan Gilmore is Head of Exchange Traded Products & Global Product Development at London Stock Exchange Plc.
- Ben Grouse, Vice President, COO & Strategy - ETF & Index Investments, BlackRock
- Paolo Giulianini, Managing Director, Head of ETF Trading & Market Making Markets, Unicredit
- Jamie Hartley, Vice President, Xtrackers ETP Capital Markets, DWS
- Panayiotis Lemonidis, Managing Director, Equities, Goldman Sachs
- Thomas Merz, Head of Distribution, Europe, Ex-UK, Vanguard Investments
- Isabell Moessler, ETF Business Development Manager, Markets & Global Sales, Euronext
- Tara O'Reilly, Partner, Arthur Cox
- Adriano Pace, Manging Director, Head of Equities, Tradeweb
- Pav Sharma, Director, UK & Ireland Distribution, WisdomTree
- Jason Xavier, Head EMEA ETF Capital Markets, Franklin Templeton
There will be a closed door session – without the press -
3:45 – 4:45pm off the record discussion and Q+A on Benchmark Regulations
- BMR implications
- Foreign exposures and currencies
- Brexit contingencies
- Views of BMR in the asset community
Tilman Lueder, Head of Securities Markets at the European Commission
The 2nd annual ETFs Global Markets Roundtable in Toronto will be on September 24, 2019, Vantage Venues, Toronto and 2nd annual ETFs Global Markets Roundtable in Hong Kong will be in Oct 2019. The draft agendas are further information on all events are available on the event website www.etfsglobalmarkets.com
For further information please contact Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
Phone +44 777 5823 111, [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you on June 12th.