Last chance to register for our virtual Global ETFs Insights Summit, from 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT on July 28, 29 and 30th
Last chance to register for our virtual Global ETFs Insights Summit, from 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT on July 28, 29 and 30th. The event is designed to facilitate a substantive and in-depth discussion on the impact that ETFs have on markets and market structure, and the regulatory, trading, and technological developments impacting the use of ETFs.
Attendees will have the opportunity to see and hear speakers via live video and audio of the keynote and panel discussions with audience Q&A, virtual event booths where you can meet and speak with our sponsors, virtual networking, attend virtual happy hours, and receive physical promotional items from our sponsors for qualified buy side investors.
Register now to join us! Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to buy side investors and financial advisors. Registration fees apply to others in the ETF ecosystem.
We are very excited to hear from our keynote speakers:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jeffrey Baccash, Director, Global Head of ETF Solutions, BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Edward Coughlin, Director of Trading Services, Nasdaq
- Kevin Gopaul, Global Head, Exchange Traded Funds, BMO Global Asset Management
- John Lanaro, SVP Global Head of ETFs, RIMES Technologies
- Kathleen Moriarty, Partner, Chapman and Cutler
- Terrence Norman, Founder, Blue Tractor Group
- Luke Oliver, Managing Director, Head of Index Investing, Americas, DWS Investment Management Americas
- Anna Paglia, Global Head of ETFs and Indexed Strategies, Invesco
- Barry Pershkow, Partner, Chapman and Cutler
- Eric Pollackov, Global Head of ETF Capital Markets, Invesco
- Kimberly Russell, VP Market Structure - ETF Capital Markets, State Street Global Advisors
The panels offer an opportunity for substantive and in-depth discussions and Q&A on topics including:
- An Appraisal of Regulatory Issues impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- An Investigation of Semi- Non-transparent Active ETFs
- ETF Trading – Creating Better Trading Systems and Trading Tools
- Impact of Regulations on Investor Choice
- Asset Allocation Outlook – How Are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- Trends in ESG and Sustainable Investing
- What are the Future Trends that Will Impact Investor and ETFs?
Register now and we look forward to seeing you at the event!
Stay tuned for details on future events planned for London on October 21-22, Hong Kong/Asia on November 3-4 and Toronto on December 2-3.
Managing Partner, Founder
125 Old Broad Street
London EC2N 1AR United Kingdom
Phone +44 777 5823 111