ETF TV News #70 Trevor Cummings, TD Asset Management, discusses Global Healthcare ETFs
Press Release London April 20, 2020 Trevor Cummings, Vice President ETF Distribution at TD Asset Management, Canada discusses Global Healthcare ETFs and outlook for rest of 2021 with Deborah Fuhr #PressPlay https://bit.ly/3dAp3GM
Last week 13 issuers listed 18 new ETFs and ETPs on 10 exchanges around the world and there were 78 new cross-listings.
Issuers: CoinShares, FinEx Capital Management, Global X ETFs, Hanetf, LGIM, Mirae Asset Global ETFs, Penghua Fund Management, PGIM Investments, Premia Partners, Sygnia Asset Management, TD Asset Management, Uncommon Advisors, VanEck
Exchanges: Deutsche Boerse, Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, Moscow Exchange, NASDAQ, NYSE Arca, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, SIX Swiss Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange
Index Providers: China Securities Index Co, FTSE Russell, Horizons ETFs, ICE Data Research, Market Vectors Index Solutions, S&P Dow Jones, Solactive, TradeBlock
ETF TV News is a weekly new show which provides insights for investors into the use, trading, regulatory and product development trends for exchange traded funds ETFs and exchange traded products ETPs. Go to www.ETFtv.net to view prior episodes. Please email relevant Press Releases and related stories to pressFor more information on ETF TV Oliver@ETFtv.net, Deborah.Fuhr@ETFtv.net
Don't miss your chance to receive a free copy of the end of Q1 2021 ETFGI directory of ETFs and educational credits.
The event is designed to facilitate substantive and in-depth discussion on the regulatory, product and trading developments impacting the use of and trading of ETFs in the United States.
Exciting line up of speakers, topics, and virtual networking! View the full agenda and register here. Free attendance and educational credits for buyside institutional investors and financial advisors.
- Rochelle Antoniewicz, Senior Director, Industry and Financial Analysis, ICI
- Jeffrey B. Baccash, Global Head of ETF Solutions, BNP Paribas
- Dan Draper, CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- David LaValle, CEO, Alerian
- Matt Lewis, VP, Head of ETF Implementation and Capital Markets, American Century
- Dan Madden, Head of Capital Markets, FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- Kathleen Moriarty, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Barry Pershkow, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Eric Pollackov, Global Head of ETF Capital Markets, Invesco
- Fred Pye, Chairman & CEO, 3iQ Corp.
- Amanda Rebello, Head of Passive Sales, US Onshore, DWS
- Kimberly Russell, Vice President, Market Structure Specialist, State Street Global Advisors SPDR
- Adam Stempel, Director, BMO Capital Markets
- Lessons learned in 2020
- An Appraisal of Regulatory Issues Impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- Trading – Creating Better Trading Systems and Trading Tools
- Hot Regulatory Topics
- Future of Indexing
- An Examination of the State of Active ETFs
- Investing in Digital Assets
- Global Macro Outlook
- ETFGI's Update on Flows & Trends in the Global ETF Industry
- How Are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- How are Investors Integrating ESG into their Portfolios
- Women in ETFs Panel
Can't attend on the day? Register anyway, and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
Please contact Deborah Fuhr firstname.lastname@example.org and Margareta Hricova email@example.com if you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring or speaking at any of the upcoming events.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday and Thursday at the event.
Best regards, Deborah and Margareta
Upcoming 2021 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits:
2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Register Here
2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 15th & 16th Register Here
2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Register Here
3rd Annual Canada, December 1st & 2nd Register Here
3rd Annual Latin America, 2022
ETFGI is supporting Jobs in ETFs, the first website for careers and recruitment in the ETF industry. www.jobsinetfs.com
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111