ETF TV News #71 Grégory BERTHIER of Lyxor International Asset Management discusses ETFs in Israel
Press Release London April 27, 2021 ETF TV News #71 Grégory BERTHIER, Head of Product, ETF & Index Solutions, Lyxor International Asset Management discusses the opportunity for ETFs in Israel with Deborah Fuhr #PressPlay https://bit.ly/3xDzLoe
Last week 16 issuers listed 20 new ETFs on 9 exchanges around the world and there were 81 new cross-listings.
Issuers: 3iQ, Acruence Capital, AdvisorShares, Amundi ETF, BetaShares, China Asset Management, CI First Asset ETFs, E Fund Management, Evolve Funds, First Trust Advisors, Fubon Asset Management, Invesco, KB Asset Management, Lyxor Asset Management, Migdal, Purpose Investments
Exchanges: Australian Securities Exchange, Cboe, Deutsche Boerse, Korea Exchange, NYSE Arca, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Taiwan Stock Exchange, Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange
Index Providers: Bloomberg, China Securities Index Co, CME Group, FTSE, Index Research, Market Vectors Index Solutions, MSCI, NASDAQ, S&P Dow Jones, Societe Generale, Solactive
ETF TV News is a weekly new show which provides insights for investors into the use, trading, regulatory and product development trends for exchange traded funds ETFs and exchange traded products ETPs. Go to www.ETFtv.net to view prior episodes. Please email relevant Press Releases and related stories to pressFor more information on ETF TV Oliver@ETFtv.net, Deborah.Fuhr@ETFtv.net
Don't miss your chance to receive a free copy of the end of Q1 2021 ETFGI directory of ETFs and educational credits.
The event is designed to facilitate substantive and in-depth discussion on the regulatory, product and trading developments impacting the use of and trading of ETFs in the United States.
Exciting line up of speakers, topics, and virtual networking! View the full agenda and register here. Free attendance and educational credits for buyside institutional investors and financial advisors.
- Rochelle Antoniewicz, Senior Director, Industry and Financial Analysis, ICI
- Jeffrey B. Baccash, Global Head of ETF Solutions, BNP Paribas
- Vincent Deluard, Director - Global Macro Strategy, StoneX
- Dan Draper, CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Stacy Fuller, Partner, K&L Gates
- Jennifer Grancio, Chief Executive Officer, Engine No. 1
- John Jacobs, Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets and Policy, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- David LaValle, CEO, Alerian
- Matt Lewis, VP, Head of ETF Implementation and Capital Markets, American Century Investments
- Dan Madden, Head of Capital Markets, FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- Kathleen Moriarty, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Barry Pershkow, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Eric Pollackov, Global Head of ETF Capital Markets, Invesco
- Fred Pye, Chairman & CEO, 3iQ Corp.
- Amanda Rebello, Head of Passive Sales, US Onshore, DWS
- Rick Redding, CEO, Index Industry Association
- Kimberly Russell, Vice President, Market Structure Specialist, State Street Global Advisors SPDR
- Adam Stempel, Director, BMO Capital Markets
- Diana van Maasdijk, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Equileap
- Lorraine Wang, Founder & CEO, GAMMA Investing
- Lessons learned in 2020
- An Appraisal of Regulatory Issues Impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- Creating Better Trading Systems and Tools for ETFs
- Hot ETFs Regulatory Topics
- Future of Indexing
- Sustainable Finance and ESG regulations in the US and Europe
- Creating ESG Indices
- Investing in Digital Assets
- Examination of the State of Active ETFs
- Global Macro Outlook
- Update on Flows & Trends in the Global ETF Industry
- How Are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- How are Investors Integrating ESG into their Portfolios
- The Growth in the Use of Model Portfolios
- Product Innovation
- Direct Indexing
- ETF Selection and Due Diligence
- Future Trends in the ETF Industry
Can't attend on the day? Register anyway, and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
Please contact Deborah Fuhr email@example.com and Margareta Hricova firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring or speaking at any of the upcoming events.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Best regards, Deborah and Margareta
Upcoming 2021 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits:
2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Register Here
2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 15th & 16th Register Here
2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Register Here
3rd Annual Canada, December 1st & 2nd Register Here
3rd Annual Latin America, 2022
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111