ETFGI announces speakers and topics for the ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - United States, a virtual event on May 19th and 20th
Exciting line up of speakers, topics, and virtual networking! Register here. Free attendance and educational credits for buyside institutional investors and financial advisors. Receive a free copy of the ETFGI directory of ETFs and ETPs and educational credits.
The event is designed to facilitate substantive and in-depth discussion on the regulatory, product and trading developments impacting the use of and trading of ETFs in the United States.
- Rochelle Antoniewicz, Senior Director, Industry and Financial Analysis, ICI
- Jeffrey B. Baccash, Global Head of ETF Solutions, BNP Paribas
- Dan Draper, CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Stacy Fuller, Partner, K&L Gates
- John Jacobs, Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets and Policy, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- David LaValle, CEO, Alerian
- Matt Lewis, VP, Head of ETF Implementation and Capital Markets, American Century
- Dan Madden, Head of Capital Markets, FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- Kathleen Moriarty, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Barry Pershkow, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Eric Pollackov, Global Head of ETF Capital Markets, Invesco
- Fred Pye, Chairman & CEO, 3iQ Corp.
- Amanda Rebello, Head of Passive Sales, US Onshore, DWS
- Rick Redding, CEO, Index Industry Association
- Kimberly Russell, Vice President, Market Structure Specialist, State Street Global Advisors SPDR
- Adam Stempel, Director, BMO Capital Markets
- Lessons learned in 2020
- An Appraisal of Regulatory Issues Impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- Creating Better Trading Systems and Tools
- Hot ETFs Regulatory Topics
- Future of Indexing
- Sustainable Finance and ESG regulations in the US and Europe
- Creating ESG Indices
- Investing in Digital Assets
- Examination of the State of Active ETFs
- Global Macro Outlook
- Update on Flows & Trends in the Global ETF Industry
- How Are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- How are Investors Integrating ESG into their Portfolios
- The Growth in the Use of Model Portfolios
- Product Innovation
- Direct Indexing
- ETF Selection and Due Diligence
- Future Trends in the ETF Industry
Can't attend on the day? Register anyway, and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
Please contact Deborah Fuhr firstname.lastname@example.org and Margareta Hricova email@example.com if you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring or speaking at any of the upcoming events.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Deborah and Margareta
Upcoming 2021 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits:
2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Register Here
2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 15th & 16th Register Here
2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Register Here
3rd Annual Canada, December 1st & 2nd Register Here
2nd Annual ESG and Active, 2022
3rd Annual Latin America, 2022