ETF TV News #74 Matt Hougan of Bitwise discusses Crypto ETFs
Press Release London May 18, 2021 ETF TV News #74 Matt Hougan of Bitwise discusses Crypto ETFs with Dan Barnes and Deborah Fuhr #PressPlay
During the week of May 10th there were 26 new listings by 21 issuers on 11 exchanges around the world and there were 18 new cross-listings.
Issuers: 6 Meridian, Adaptive Investments, Bitwise Asset Management, CSOP Global, Da Cheng International Asset Management, E Fund Asset Management, ETFMG Funds, Evolve ETFs, First Trust Advisors, Hwabao, Iconic, KGI Bank, Lyxor Asset Management, Mackenzie Investments, Migdal, Mirae Asset Global ETFs, Ninepoint, Simplify, Sofi, SonicShares, Sygnia Asset Management
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors. Syntax Advisors offers a family of Syntax Stratified ETFs that aim to deliver a diversified return by providing investors with rules-based exposure to business risks.
ETF TV News is a weekly new show which provides insights for investors into the use, trading, regulatory and product development trends for exchange traded funds ETFs and exchange traded products ETPs. Go to www.ETFtv.net to view prior episodes. Please email relevant Press Releases and related stories to pressFor more information on ETF TV [email protected], [email protected]
Don't miss your chance to receive a free copy of the end of Q1 2021 ETFGI directory of ETFs and educational credits.
The event is designed to facilitate substantive and in-depth discussion on the regulatory, product and trading developments impacting the use of and trading of ETFs in the United States.
Exciting line up of speakers, topics, and virtual networking! View the full agenda and register here. Free attendance and educational credits for buyside institutional investors and financial advisors.
- Shelly Antoniewicz, Senior Director, Industry and Financial Analysis, Investment Company Institute, ICI
- Jeffrey B. Baccash, Global Head of ETF Solutions, BNP Paribas
- Eric Biegeleisen, CFA, Deputy Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager, 3EDGE Asset Management
- Annette Capretta, Associate General Counsel, Investment Company Institute
- Bill Davis, Managing Director, Stance Capital
- Vincent Deluard, Director - Global Macro Strategy, StoneX
- Dan Draper, CEO, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Stacy Fuller, Partner, K&L Gates
- Jennifer Grancio, Chief Executive Officer, Engine No. 1
- John Jacobs, Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets and Policy, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
- David LaValle, CEO, Alerian
- Matt Lewis, VP, Head of ETF Implementation and Capital Markets, American Century Investments
- Dan Madden, Head of Capital Markets, FlexShares Exchange Traded Funds
- Kevin D. Mahn, President & Chief Investment Officer, Hennion & Walsh Asset Management
- Rob Marrocco, Senior Director, Listings, Cboe Global Markets
- Kathleen Moriarty, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Andrew B. Peake, CFA, Managing Director, UBS Financial Services, New York
- Barry Pershkow, Partner, Chapman and Cutler LLP
- Christine Podolak, Senior Director, Exchange Traded Products Surveillance & Investigations, FINRA
- Eric Pollackov, Global Head of ETF Capital Markets, Invesco
- Fred Pye, Chairman & CEO, 3iQ Corp.
- Prof. Amin Rajan, CEO, CREATE-Research
- Amanda Rebello, Head of Passive Sales, US Onshore, DWS
- Rick Redding, CEO, Index Industry Association
- Edward Rosenberg, Senior Vice President, Head of ETFs, American Century Investments
- Kimberly Russell, Vice President, Market Structure Specialist, State Street Global Advisors SPDR
- Jim Toes, President & CEO, STA
- Perth Tolle, Founder, Life + Liberty Indexes
- Richard Tseng, CFA, Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager, Investment Solutions Group, CIO Portfolio Management, Bank of America, N.A.
- Diana van Maasdijk, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Equileap
- Lorraine Wang, Founder & CEO, GAMMA Investing
- Darek Wojnar, Executive Vice President, Head of Funds and Managed Accounts, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Lessons learned in 2020
- An Appraisal of Regulatory Issues Impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- Creating Better Trading Systems and Tools for ETFs
- Hot ETFs Regulatory Topics
- Future of Indexing
- Sustainable Finance and ESG regulations in the US and Europe
- Creating ESG Indices
- Investing in Digital Assets
- Examination of the State of Active ETFs
- Global Macro Outlook
- Update on Flows & Trends in the Global ETF Industry
- How Are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- How are Investors Integrating ESG into their Portfolios
- The Growth in the Use of Model Portfolios
- Direct Indexing
- ETF Selection and Due Diligence
- Future Trends in the ETF Industry
Can't attend on the day? Register anyway, and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Best regards, Deborah and Margareta
Upcoming 2021 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits:
2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Register Here
2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 15th & 16th Register Here
2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Register Here
3rd Annual Canada, December 1st & 2nd Register Here
Upcoming 2022 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits:
3rd Annual Latin America
3rd Annual United States
3rd Annual Europe & MEA
3rd Annual Asia Pacific
4th Annual Canada
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111
Email: [email protected]