Less than 2 weeks left to register for the ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit, United States on May 19 & 20
The event is designed to facilitate substantive and in-depth discussion on the regulatory, product and trading developments impacting the use of and trading of ETFs in the United States.
Free attendance and educational credits for buyside institutional investors and financial advisors. View the full agenda and register here. All attendees will receive a free copy of the ETFGI directory of ETFs and ETPs.
- An Appraisal of Regulatory Issues Impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- Creating Better Trading Systems and Tools for ETFs
- Hot ETFs Regulatory Topics
- Future of Indexing
- Sustainable Finance and ESG Regulations in the US and Europe
- Investing in Digital Assets
- Global Macro Outlook
- How are Investors Integrating ESG into their Portfolios
- ETF Selection and Due Diligence
Can't attend on the day? Register anyway, and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Deborah and Margareta
2021 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits Schedule:
2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Register Here
2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 15th & 16th Register Here
2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Register Here
3rd Annual Canada, December 1st & 2nd Register Here