Brandon Clark, Director ETF Business at Federated Hermes discusses their ETFs plans
Press Release London August 25, 2021, ETF TV News #87 Brandon Clark, Director ETF Business at Federated Hermes discusses their ETFs plans with Margareta Hricova and Deborah Fuhr #PressPlay https://bit.ly/2Wnu27I
Last week globally there were 24 new listings from 14 issuers on 6 exchanges and there were 27 new cross-listings.
Issuers: Bank of Montreal, CCB Principal Asset Management, China Asset Management, China Universal Asset Management, CI Global Asset Management, Fullgoal Fund Management, Hashdex Asset Management, ICBC Credit Suisse Asset Management, John Hancock, KB Asset Management, Minsheng Royal Fund Management, Penghua Fund Management, Samsung Securities, UBS Hana Asset Management
ETF TV your insight into the world of exchange-traded funds, issuers and investment. Go to www.ETFtv.net to view prior episodes.
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors https://www.syntaxadvisors.com/. Syntax Advisors offers a family of Syntax Stratified ETFs that aim to deliver a diversified return by providing investors with rules-based exposure to business risks.
MarketData: ETFGI, video production: Nuru Rimington-Mkali, the transcript and podcast: Mathilde Laessoe MP4: https://we.tl/t-CI5KFRuls0
Disclaimer: ETF TV is a news update and is intended for informational purposes only. ETF TV does not provide investment advice nor recommend products
Register now to join us at the 2nd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Europe & MEA (virtual) event from 11:30am to 6:30pm BST on September 14th, 15th and 16th.
The summit is designed to facilitate a substantive and in-depth discussion on the impact that ETFs have on markets and market structure, and the regulatory, trading, and technological developments impacting the selection, use, and trading of ETFs.
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to institutional investors and financial advisors. Register now to join us!
If you cannot attend, Register Here anyway and we will send you the session recordings.
Featured fireside chats will include:
- Susanne Gahler, Manager, Asset Management Sector Team, Financial Conduct Authority
- Martin Gilbert, Chairman, AssetCo
- Tilman Lueder, Head of Unit – DG FISMA, Securities Markets, European Commission
- Waqas Samad, Former Group Head, Investment Solutions & CEO FTSE Russell, London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCITING LINEUP OF SPEAKERS
Panel discussions and fireside chats offer an opportunity for substantive and in-depth discussions on topics including:
- Regulatory Issues Impacting ETF Trading and Market Structure
- Trends in Fixed Income Indices and ETFs
- Trends in Crypto Indices and Digital Assets
- How Investors are Implementing ESG in Their Portfolios
- How Institutions and Financial Advisors are Selecting and Using ETFs
- Trends That Will Drive the ETF and Financial Industry in 2022 and Beyond
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Europe, Middle East and Africa
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL AGENDA AND REGISTER
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the event.
Please contact Deborah Fuhr firstname.lastname@example.org and Margareta Hricova email@example.com if you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring or speaking at any of the upcoming events.
We look forward to seeing you on the 14th.
Deborah and Margareta
Upcoming ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits (Virtual)
- 2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 14 - 16 Register Here
- 2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2 & 3 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Canada, December 1 & 2 Register Here