Eduardo Repetto Ph.D., Chief Investment Officer, Avantis Investors discusses investing in value and real estate ETFs on ETF TV
Press Release London October 6, 2021, ETF TV News #92 Eduardo Repetto Ph.D., Chief Investment Officer, Avantis Investors discusses investing in value and real estate ETFs on ETF TV with Margareta Hricova and Deborah Fuhr on ETF TV #PressPlay
Listen to ETF tv podcast on Apple and Spotify
Last week globally there were 63 new listings from 38 issuers and there were 23 new cross-listings.
Issuers: 21Shares, Allianz Investment Management, Amundi, Avantis Investors, AXA SPDB Investment Managers, Day Hagan Asset Management, Direxion, E Fund Management, Evolve ETFs, Exchange Traded Concepts, FlexShares, Foothill Capital Management, Fullgoal Fund, Global X ETFs, Guotai Asset Management, Harvest Fund Management, VI Asset Management, Innovator ETFs, Invesco Great Wall Fund Management, Korea Investment & Securities, Loomis Sayles, Mirae Asset Securities, NH-Amundi Management, NuShares, Pacer ETFs, Penghua Fund Management, ProShares, Purpose Investments, Samsung Asset Management, SHINHAN BNP PARIBAS Asset Management, Simplify, SPDR ETFs, SWS MU Fund Management, T Rowe Price, Tianhong Asset Management, Toroso Asset Management, VanEck, Yuanta Securities Investment Trust
ETF TV your insight into the world of exchange-traded funds, issuers and investment. Go to www.ETFtv.net to view prior episodes.
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors https://www.syntaxadvisors.com/. Syntax Advisors offers a family of Syntax Stratified ETFs that aim to deliver a diversified return by providing investors with rules-based exposure to business risks.
MarketData: ETFGI, video production: Nuru Rimington-Mkali, the transcript and podcast: Mathilde Laessoe MP4: https://we.tl/t-xPU8pMpWvN
Disclaimer: ETF TV is a news update and is intended for informational purposes only. ETF TV does not provide investment advice nor recommend products
Register now to join the discussions at our 2nd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Asia Pacific virtual event on November 2nd & 3rd.
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to institutional investors and financial advisors.
Exciting line up of speakers in fireside chats and panel discussions with Q&A on timely and relevant topics with sponsor booths and virtual networking!
The summit is designed to facilitate a substantive and in-depth discussion on the impact that ETFs have on markets and market structure, and the regulatory, trading, and technological developments impacting the selection, use, and trading of ETFs.
If you cannot attend, register anyway and you will receive the session recordings.
- Stewart Aldcroft, Asian Fund Management Industry Consultant
- Georgia Bullitt, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Eva Chan, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Christina Choi Fung Yee, Executive Director, Investment Products, Securities and Futures Commission
- Grace Chong, Of Counsel, Simmons & Simmons
- Tom Digby, Head of ETF Capital Markets, APAC ETFs & Indexed Strategies, Invesco
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Anil Ghelani, Senior Vice President, Head of Passive Investments & Products, DSP Investment Managers
- Melody He, Managing Director, Head of Sales and Product Strategy, CSOP Asset Management
- Lakshmi Iyer, CIO – Equity President, Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Ltd.
- Junichi Kamitsubo, General Manager, Corporate Planning Dept, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Wei Chin Kang, Associate Director, Product Management, SGX
- Winnie Khattar, Director, Blackrock
- Aleksey Mironenko, Managing Director, Global Head of Investment Solutions, Leo Wealth
- Jacqueline Pang, Head of ETF Sales, Asia Pacific, HSBC Asset Management
- David Semaya, Executive Chairman & Representative Director, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Sanjiv Shah, 'Fintech' Entrepreneur
- Steve Wang, Head of ETF, Bosera Asset Management Co.
- Melody Yang, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Joy Yang, Global Head of Index Product Management, MV Index Solutions
- Chen Zhao, Founding Partner & Chief Global Strategist, Alpine Macro
- Trends In Asia Pacific ETFs - ETFGI Research
- Trading - Creating Better Trading Systems and Trading Tools
- Fireside Chat with Christina Choi Fung Yee, Executive Director, Investment Products, Securities and Futures Commission
- Regulatory Issues Impacting Market Structure and ETF Trading
- Regulatory Update on Topics Impacting ETFs in Asia
- Update on the US and European ETF Industry
- ETF Landscape in Australia
- ETF Landscape in Japan
- ETF Landscape in India
- ETF Landscape in South Korea
- ETF Landscape in Singapore
- ETF Landscape in Hong Kong
- ETF Landscape in China
- Global Macro Outlook
- Trends in Thematic Indices and ETFs
- Trends in Crypto - Digital Indices and Products
- Investing in China
- How Investors are Using and Selecting ETFs
- Trends in ESG Indices and ETFs
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the event.
Please contact Deborah Fuhr email@example.com and Margareta Hricova firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring or speaking at any of the upcoming events.
Deborah and Margareta
Upcoming ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits (Virtual)
- 2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2 & 3 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Canada, December 1 & 2 Register Here