Less than 2 weeks Left to Register for the ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit Canada on Dec 1st and 2nd from 8:30am EST
Less than 2 weeks left to register to join us at our 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit – Canada, a virtual event on December 1st & 2nd. Sponsor booths in the exhibition hall and networking starts from 8:30am EST Register now
The event is designed to provide the opportunity for traders, portfolio managers, and advisors at buyside institutional investor and financial advisors to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, active and trading developments impacting investors.
Free registration and educational credits are available for qualified institutional investors and financial advisors. Standard registration is available for everyone else. Register here
Speakers will include key regulators, leading ETF issuers, stock exchanges, law firms and others involved in the ETF ecosystem.
Click here to see the full agenda and register
- Trends in the ETFs Industry
- Regulatory Issues Impacting ETF Trading and Market Structure
- Fireside Chat with Jos Schmitt, President & CEO, Neo Exchange
- Impact of Regulations on Investor Choice
- Regulatory Trends Impacting ETFs in the US
- The Future of Distribution
- Current Landscape and Outlook for Digital Assets & Crypto ETFs
- Trends in the Use of Fixed Income ETFs
- Macro Investment Outlook
- A Look into the Canadian ETF Industry – Trends and Industry Insights
- Fiduciary Implications on ESG
- How Investors Are Implementing ESG Into Their Portfolios
- ETF Due Diligence
- How are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs
- Fireside Chat - Living with Rising Rates and Inflation
- Women in ETFs panel: Managing Your Career
- Lessons Learnt and Outlook for the Future
The ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits are a series of events organised by ETFGI. In 2021 we have held 5 events with 1 more scheduled.
Upcoming 2021 event:
- 3rd Annual Canada, December 1 & 2 Register Here
Past 2021 events include:
- ESG and Active ETFs Trends, March 24th & 25th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Latin America, April 14th & 15th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 14, 15th & 16th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Session Recordings
If you are interested in sponsoring, supporting or speaking at our upcoming events in 2021 or 2022 or have any questions, please contact Margareta Hricova at email@example.com and Deborah Fuhr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the event.