Day 2 Agenda Canada 2021
There is still time to register to join us tomorrow Dec 2nd for day two of our annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit Canada, Welcome remarks starts at 9am EST. Day 1 session recordings can be accessed by logging into the event platform after your registration. Sponsor booths in the exhibition hall and networking starts from 8:30am EST.
The event is designed to provide the opportunity for traders, portfolio managers, and advisors at buyside institutional investor and financial advisors to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, active and trading developments impacting investors.
Free registration and educational credits are available for qualified institutional investors and financial advisors. Standard registration is available for everyone else. Register here
Click here to see the final agenda and register
DAY 1 TOPICS:
- Macro Investment Outlook
- A Look into the Canadian ETF Industry – Trends and Industry Insights
- Fiduciary Implications of ESG
- How Investors are Implementing ESG into their Portfolios
- ETF Due Diligence
- How are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs?
- Fireside Chat - Living with Rising Rates and Inflation
- Women in ETFs panel: Managing Your Career
- ETFs Industry Outlook for 2022 and Beyond
DAY 1 SPEAKER LINEUP:
The ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits are a series of events organised by ETFGI. In 2021 we have held 5 events with 1 more scheduled.
2022 ETFGI Global ETFs Insight Summits Events Schedule:
- 2nd Annual ESG and Active ETFs Trends, March 23 - 24
- 3rd Annual Latin America, April 27 - 28
- 3rd Annual USA, May 25 - 26
- 3rd Annual Europe & MEA, September 20 - 22
- 3rd annual Asia Pacific, October 12 - 13
- 4th Annual Canada, November 30 - December 1
Past 2021 events include:
- ESG and Active ETFs Trends, March 24th & 25th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Latin America, April 14th & 15th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 14, 15th & 16th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2nd & 3rd Session Recordings
If you are interested in sponsoring, supporting or speaking at our upcoming events in 2022 or have any questions, please contact Margareta Hricova at firstname.lastname@example.org and Deborah Fuhr at email@example.com.
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the event.
Bradley Duke, co-founder and CEO at ETC Group discusses on ETF TV how bitcoin and ethereum ETPs drove their assets above $2 billion. https://bit.ly/3DJHUd8
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors. For more information on ETF TV, contact Deborah.Fuhr@ETFtv.net and Oliver@ETFtv.net.
ETFGI is supporting Jobs in ETFs, the first website for careers and recruitment in the ETF industry.
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111
Women in ETFs