Dan Cooper of ROC Investments discusses launching a Return on Character ETF on ETF TV
Press Release London March 30, 2022, ETF TV News #109 Dan Cooper, Founder and CEO of ROC Investments discusses launching a Return on Character ETF with Deborah Fuhr and Margareta Hricova on ETF TV #PressPlay https://bit.ly/3tRmUPb
ROC Investments listed the world’s first ETF composed of companies exclusively selected based on the behaviors of their CEO and senior executive teams, the ROC (Return On Character®) on CBOE ticker ROCI US
Hear why Integrity, Responsibility, Forgiveness, and Compassion are the four pillars of ROC’s character model.
Listen to podcasts of this and prior episodes of ETF TV on and
Last week, there were 34 new listings from 20 issuers and 41 new cross-listings. Year to date, through March 25th there have been 356 new listings and 390 new cross listings with 40 closures and 35 removals of cross listings.
Issuers last week include: BNY Mellon, Cary Street Partners, China Asset Management, China International Capital Corp, China Merchants Fund Management, CoinShares, Daishin Investment Trust Management, Dimensional, E Fund Management, ETC Group, First Trust, Franklin Templeton Investments, Global X ETFs, JP Morgan Asset Management, Migdal, ROC Investments, Roundhill, Samsung Asset Management, Samsung Securities, Yinhua Fund Management
ETF TV your insight into the world of exchange-traded funds, issuers and investment. Register to receive updates and watch prior episodes at www.ETFtv.net. MP4: https://we.tl/t-lkmQoaMaf2
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors. Syntax Advisors offers a family of Syntax Stratified ETFs that aim to deliver a diversified return by providing investors with rules-based exposure to business risks.
Please email Press Releases to press@ETFtv.net
Disclaimer: ETF TV is a news update and is intended for informational purposes only. ETF TV does not provide investment advice nor recommend products.
Speakers have been added for the 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America
Register now to join us at our 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America, a virtual event on April 27 & 28.
The event is designed as educational events for financial advisors and traders, portfolio managers, CIOs at buyside institutional investor to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, active, product and trading developments impacting investors.
Exciting line up of speakers in fireside chats and panel discussions on timely and relevant topics with sponsor booths and virtual networking!
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to buy side institutional investors and financial advisors. All sessions will be recorded and will be made available to all registrants after the event.
Speakers will include:
- Ignacio Arrospide, CIO, Creuza Advisors
- Alexei Bonamin, Head of the Capital Markets Group, TozziniFreire Advogados
- Felipe Cousino, Partner, Alessandri
- Matias Cremaschi, Co-Head Investments, Delta Asset Management
- Deborah Fuhr, Founder, Managing Director, ETFGI
- Nicolas Gomez, Managing Director, Head of Latin America ETF and Index Investments and Product Development, BlackRock
- Josh Kaplan, CFA, Global Head of Research & Investment Strategy, MV Index Solutions
- Martin Leinweber, CFA, Digital Asset Product Strategist, MV Index Solutions
- Julio Pueyrredon, Partner, Negri & Pueyrredon Abogados
- Adriana Rangel, Head of Institutional Sales, Vanguard LATAM
- Rick Redding, CEO, Index Industry Association
- April Reppy Suydam, Head of Latin America Sales & Distribution, First Trust
- Joswilb Vega Ugarte, CIO, AFP Profuturo
- Miguel A. Zapatero, Chief Executive Officer, Lima Stock Exchange
The event will cover:
- Trends in the Use of ETFs in LATAM
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Argentina
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Brazil
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Chile
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Colombia
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Mexico
- Overview of the ETF Landscape in Peru
- Overview of the offshore ETF Landscape
- Global Macro Outlook
- Sustainable Finance and ESG regulations impacting investors
- How are Investors using equity and fixed income ESG ETFs
- How are Investors are using Crypto and Digital Assets ETFs
- Best Practices when Trading ETFs
- Women in ETFs: The Case for Diversity
Additional speakers will be added. To view the agendas, speakers, sponsors and hear recordings from our prior events in 2021, 2020 and 2019, please visit the ETFGI website.
2022 Virtual Events Schedule:
- 3rd Annual Latin America (Virtual), April 27 - 28 Register Here
- 3rd Annual USA (Hybrid), May 17 - 18 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Europe & MEA (Hybrid), September 20 - 22 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Asia Pacific (Virtual), October 12 - 13 Register Here
- 4th Annual Canada (Hybrid), November 30 - December 1 Register Here
Click below to see the 2022 Event Agendas and Session Recordings:
- 2nd Annual ESG and Active ETFs Trends, March 23 & 24 Session Recordings
Please contact Deborah Fuhr firstname.lastname@example.org and Margareta Hricova email@example.com if you are interested in speaking, sponsoring, or have any questions about any of our upcoming events.
ETFGI is supporting Jobs in ETFs, the first website for careers and recruitment in the ETF industry.
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111
Deborah Fuhr Twitter | LinkedIn
ETFGI Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
ETFs Network LinkedIn
ETF TV Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
Women in ETFs, Board member and founder
Women in ETFs Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
ETFGI LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372221. Registered address is 130 Jermyn Street, 6th Floor, St James’s, London SW1Y 4UR.
ETFGI LLP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.