Omar Aguilar of Schwab Asset Management discusses personalized direct indexing on ETF TV
Press Release London April 22, 2022, ETF TV News #112 Omar Aguilar, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Schwab Asset Management discusses personalized direct indexing with Margareta Hricova and Deborah Fuhr on ETF TV #PressPlay https://bit.ly/3jZnViC
Listen to podcasts of this and prior episodes of ETF TV on Apple on Spotify.
Last week, there were 16 new listings from 11 issuers and 70 new cross listings.
Issuers last week include: Amundi, CI Global Asset Management, DWS, GF Fund, Global X ETFs, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, HSBC ETFs, iShares, Korea Investment & Securities, Pacer ETFs, Shinhan BNP Paribas
ETF TV your insight into the world of exchange-traded funds, issuers and investment. Register to receive updates and watch prior episodes at www.ETFtv.net. MP4:https://we.tl/t-jTQH6zrWD6
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors https://www.syntaxadvisors.com/. Syntax Advisors offers a family of Syntax Stratified ETFs that aim to deliver a diversified return by providing investors with rules-based exposure to business risks.
Please email Press Releases to press@ETFtv.net
Disclaimer: ETF TV is a news update and is intended for informational purposes only. ETF TV does not provide investment advice nor recommend products.
Speakers have been added for the 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America
Register now to join us at our 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America, a virtual event on April 27 & 28.
The event is designed as educational events for financial advisors and traders, portfolio managers, CIOs at buyside institutional investor to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, active, product and trading developments impacting investors.
Exciting line up of speakers in fireside chats and panel discussions on timely and relevant topics with sponsor booths and virtual networking!
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to buy side institutional investors and financial advisors. All sessions will be recorded and will be made available to all registrants after the event.
The event will cover:
- Trends in the Use of ETFs in Latin America
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Argentina
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Brazil
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Chile
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Colombia
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Mexico
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Peru
- Miami and the Future of Latin America Offshore Wealth
- Overview of Trends in the ETF industry - ETFGI Research
- Global Macro Outlook
- Overview of Regulations Impacting Investors and ETFs Product Development
- How Investors are Using Equity and Fixed Income ESG ETFs
- How Investors are Using Crypto and Digital Assets ETFs
- Designing Thematic ETFs and Rethinking Country ETFs
- Best Practices When Trading ETFs
- Women in ETFs: The Case for Diversity
Additional speakers will be added. To view the agendas, speakers, sponsors and hear recordings from our prior events in 2021, 2020 and 2019, please visit the ETFGI website.
2022 Virtual Events Schedule:
- 3rd Annual Latin America (Virtual), April 27 - 28 Register Here
- 3rd Annual USA (Hybrid), May 17 - 18 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Europe & MEA (Hybrid), September 20 - 22 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Asia Pacific (Virtual), October 12 - 13 Register Here
- 4th Annual Canada (Hybrid), November 30 - December 1 Register Here
Click below to see the 2022 Event Agendas and Session Recordings:
- 2nd Annual ESG and Active ETFs Trends, March 23 & 24 Session Recordings
Please contact Deborah Fuhr email@example.com and Margareta Hricova firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in speaking, sponsoring, or have any questions about any of our upcoming events.
We look forward to seeing you at our events!
Debbie and Margareta
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the event.
ETFGI is supporting Jobs in ETFs, the first website for careers and recruitment in the ETF industry.
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111
Deborah Fuhr Twitter | LinkedIn
ETFGI Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
ETFs Network LinkedIn
ETF TV Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
Women in ETFs, Board member and founder
Women in ETFs Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
ETFGI LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372221. Registered address is 130 Jermyn Street, 6th Floor, St James’s, London SW1Y 4UR.
ETFGI LLP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.