View Agenda and Register for 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America, Virtual Event on April 27 & 28
Press Release - London April 26, 2022 - View the final agenda & register to join us at the 3rd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America, a virtual event on April 27 & 28 from 9am - 2pm EDT and receive a free copy of the ETFGI directory of all products listed in Latin America*!
The summit is designed to facilitate a substantive and in-depth discussion on the market structure, regulatory, trading, and technological developments impacting the use of and opportunity for local, US domiciled and UCITS ETFs by various types of investors in Latin America.
The event is aimed at ETF issuers, brokerage firms and others in the ETF ecosystem globally that are interested in understanding how to tap into the growing interest in ETFs in Latin America.
Exciting line up of speakers in fireside chats and panel discussions on timely and relevant topics with sponsor booths and virtual networking!
🆓 Free registration for buy side institutional investors and financial advisors
📚 CPD educational credits
🎧 All sessions are recorded and you will also receive access to last year's session recordings
*(qualified investors only)
- Trends in the Use of ETFs in Latin America
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Argentina
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Brazil
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Chile
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Colombia
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Mexico
- How Investors are Using ETFs in Peru
- Miami and the Future of Latin America Offshore Wealth
- Overview of Trends in the ETF industry - ETFGI Research
- Global Macro Outlook
- Overview of Regulations Impacting Investors and ETFs Product Development
- How Investors are Using Equity and Fixed Income ESG ETFs
- How Investors are Using Crypto and Digital Assets ETFs
- Designing Thematic ETFs and Rethinking Country ETFs
- Best Practices When Trading ETFs
To view the agendas, speakers, sponsors and hear recordings from our prior events, please visit the ETFGI website.
UPCOMING 2022 ETFGI GLOBAL ETFs INSIGHTS SUMMITS
- 3rd Annual Latin America (Virtual), April 27 - 28 Register Here
- 3rd Annual USA (Hybrid), May 17 - 18 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Europe & MEA (Hybrid), September 20 - 22 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Asia Pacific (Virtual), October 12 - 13 Register Here
- 4th Annual Canada (Hybrid), November 30 - December 1 Register Here
ETF TV News #112 - Omar Aguilar, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Schwab Asset Management discusses personalized direct indexing with Margareta Hricova and Deborah Fuhr on ETF TV #PressPlay bit.ly/3jZnViC. ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors.
ETFGI is supporting Jobs in ETFs, the first website for careers and recruitment in the ETF industry.
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111
Deborah Fuhr Twitter | LinkedIn
ETFGI Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
ETFs Network LinkedIn
ETF TV Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
Women in ETFs, Board member and founder
Women in ETFs Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
ETFGI LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372221. Registered address is 130 Jermyn Street, 6th Floor, St James’s, London SW1Y 4UR.
ETFGI LLP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.