Announcing the dates for the 2023 ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits
LONDON — February 21, 2023 — ETFGI a leading independent research and consultancy firm covering trends in the global ETFs and ETPs ecosystem is excited to announce the dates have been set and registrations are open for our 2023 ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits!
2023 Events Schedule:
- 4th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America, April 19 - 20 Virtual Register Here
- 4th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Europe & MEA, June 13 In person in London & June 14 Virtual Register Here
- 4th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - USA, Sep 20 In person in New York & Sep 21 Virtual Register Here
- 4th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Asia Pacific, October 24-25 Virtual Register Here
- 5th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Canada, Nov 29 In person in Toronto & Nov 30 Virtual Register Here
Over the past 11 years ETFGI has hosted a number of webinar, events and ETF TV. Our summits have evolved and expanded to provide in-depth discussion on the trends Investment Management and ETFs industry. The 5 annual events cover the global ETF landscape in terms of geography, asset classes, the types of ETFs, the growing categories of investors and the regulatory initiatives that are driving product development and product use and selection. The events are designed as educational events for financial advisors and traders, portfolio managers, CIOs at buyside institutional investor to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, active, product and trading developments impacting investors.
Exciting line up of speakers in fireside chats and panel discussions on timely and relevant topics with sponsor booths and virtual networking!
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to buy side institutional investors and financial advisors. The sessions are recorded so sessions can be watched later or watched again at your convenience.
firstname.lastname@example.org and Margareta Hricova email@example.com if you interested in speaking, sponsoring or have any questions about any of our upcoming events. Click below to see the 2022 Event Agendas and Session Recordings:Please contact Deborah Fuhr
- 2nd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - ESG & Active ETFs Trends Sessions Recording
- 3rd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Latin America Sessions Recording
- 3rd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Europe & MEA Sessions Recording
- 3rd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Asia Pacific Sessions Recording
- 3rd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - USA Sessions Recording
- 4th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Canada Sessions Recording
We look forward to seeing you at our events!Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the events.Debbie and Margareta Follow us on
Jobs in ETFs, the first website for careers and recruitment in the ETF industry. Contact: Deborah Fuhr Managing Partner, Founder ETFGI Mobile: +44 777 5823 111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.etfgi.com Connect on: Deborah Fuhr Twitter | LinkedIn ETFGI Twitter | LinkedIn | Website ETFs Network LinkedIn ETF TV Twitter | LinkedIn | Website Women in ETFs, Board member and founder Women in ETFs Twitter | LinkedIn | Website Disclaimer This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. ETFGI LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372221. Registered address is 130 Jermyn Street, 6th Floor, St James’s, London SW1Y 4UR. ETFGI LLP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.ETFGI is supporting