Announcing speakers for our 4th annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Asia Pacific on Nov 8th in Hong Kong and virtual on Nov 9
London - (ETFGI) October 31, 2023 – Register Now to attend our 4th annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit Asia Pacific on Nov 8th from 10:30 – 3:15pm including lunch in Hong Kong. Industry leaders will share their insights.
Nov 8 📍 In person, from 10:30 - 3:15pm including lunch at Centricity – Concentric, Shop 202, 2/F Chater House, 8 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Nov 9 📍 Virtual on our event platform
The summit is designed to facilitate a substantive and in-depth discussion on the impact that ETFs have on markets and market structure, and the regulatory, trading, and technological developments impacting the use of ETFs.
Topics will include:
- Fireside Chat
- Regulatory Topics Impacting Investors and Products
- How Regulations are Impacting Market Structure and ETFs
- ETF Trading - Creating Better Trading Systems and Trading Tools
- How Investors are Using and Selecting ETFs
- Future of ETFs
- ETF Industry Trends - ETFGI research
- How Actively Managed ETFs Maximizing Alpha Generation and ESG Impact
Speakers will include:
- Eva Chan, Partner and Head of Hong Kong Office, Simmons & Simmons
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Jason Gibbons, Investment Director, Asia, Leo Wealth
- Gonzague Hachette, Fixed Income Investment Specialist, AXA Investment Managers
- Chris Lee, Senior Manager, China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- Trevor Lee, Senior Director, Investment Products Division, Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
- Nicholas Peach, Head of Markets & Investments, iShares and Index Investments, APAC, BlackRock
- Rick Redding, CEO, Index Industry Association
- Antoine de Saint Vaulry, APAC Head of ETF sales and Business Development, Citi
- Rebecca Sin, Head of Asia's ETF Research, Bloomberg Intelligence, Bloomberg
- Wilfred Sit, Director & Chief Investment Officer, Hang Seng Investment Management
- Curtis Tai, Director of ETF Sales & Trading, Jane Street
- Melody Yang, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
If you can't attend on the day, register anyway and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
📚 🆓 Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to buy side institutional investors and financial advisors.
You can also register now to attend our 5th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Canada, Nov 29th in person in Toronto at BLG’s office & Nov 30th Virtual Register Here
Managing Partner, Founder
Mobile: +44 777 5823 111
Deborah Fuhr Twitter | LinkedIn
ETFGI Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
ETFs Network LinkedIn
ETF TV Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
Women in ETFs, Board member and founder
Women in ETFs Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
ETFGI LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372221. Registered address is 130 Jermyn Street, 6th Floor, St James’s, London SW1Y 4UR.
ETFGI LLP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.