Additional speakers announced for our 5th Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit - Canada, Nov 29th in person in Toronto at BLG’s office & Nov 30th Virtual
London - (ETFGI) November 15, 2023 – We are excited to announce that additional speakers have been added for our 5th annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit -Canada, in person on Nov 29th in Toronto at BLG’s office and Nov 30 virtual - Register Now!
Nov 29 📍In person, from 8:15am - 6pm including networking drinks at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (BLG)’s office, Bay Adelaide Centre, East Tower, 22 Adelaide St W #3400, Toronto, ON M5H 4E3, Canada
Nov 30 📍Virtual on our event platform
This event will bring together leaders from across the ETF industry, including ETF sponsors, exchanges, broker-dealers, institutional investors, regulators, and other market participants.
The summit is designed to provide the opportunity for traders, portfolio managers, and advisors at buyside institutional investor and financial advisors to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, product trends: active, bitcoin, crypto, ESG, thematic and trading developments that are impacting investors.
Topics will include:
- How Regulations are Impacting Market Structure
- Update on the Canadian ETF Market Landscape
- An Update and Outlook from CIRO
- How Regulations are Impacting ETFs and Investors
- ETF Trading Trends and Trading Tools
- How ETFs are Being Used to Drive Alpha
- Women in ETFs: Top 3 Trends in Asset Management, Career and Diversity
- Now is the Time for Fixed Income ETFs
- Trends in Active ETFs
- The unfolding story for crypto - digital assets
- Managing the Great Transition
- Institutional Advantages of Using ETFs
- The Unfolding Story of ESG
- Trends in the ETF Industry ETFGI Research
Additional speakers are being confirmed. Check the website for updates.