Brief monthly snapshot of the Global ETF and ETP industry, including a summary and asset growth charts for reference.
The monthly newsletter provides a quick snapshot of the Global ETF and ETP industry as at the end of the month, including a brief summary as well as asset growth charts for a few of the major geographies.
At the end of January 2013, the Global ETF industry had 3,351 ETFs, with 7,678 listings, assets of US$1,852 Bn, from 180 providers on 54 exchanges. Including other Exchange Traded Products (ETPs), at the end of January 2013, the Global ETF/ETP industry had 4,766 ETFs/ETPs, with 9,813 listings, assets of US$2,050 Bn, from 209 providers on 56 exchanges.
Summary of Contents:
- ETF and ETP industry overview
- Global ETF and ETP asset growth
- US ETF and ETP asset growth
- Canadian ETF and ETP asset growth
- European ETF and ETP asset growth
- Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) ETF and ETP asset growth
- Japanese ETF and ETP asset growth
- Latin American ETF and ETP asset growth
Separately We also provide a full and comprehensive set of metrics for all countries and regions each month (approx 400 slides), as well as a directory of all ETF and ETP listings, all of which are available with a subscription.