Jonathan Krane, CEO, KraneShares discusses investing in China and Carbon allowances on ETF TV
Press Release London October 13, 2021, ETF TV News #93 Jonathan Krane, CEO, KraneShares discusses investing in China and Carbon allowances with Margareta Hricova and Deborah Fuhr on ETF TV #PressPlay https://bit.ly/3BDwGGn
Listen to ETF tv podcast on Apple and Spotify
Last week globally there were 21 new listings from 13 issuers and there were 36 new cross-listings.
Issuers included: ETF Securities, ETFMG Funds, Fidelity Management & Research, Fubon Asset Management, Huatai-PineBridge Fund Management, Invesco, JP Morgan Asset Management, KraneShares, Magnetis, NH-Amundi Management, Simplify, VanEck, VictoryShares
ETF TV your insight into the world of exchange-traded funds, issuers and investment. Go to www.ETFtv.net to view prior episodes.
ETF TV News is sponsored by Syntax Advisors https://www.syntaxadvisors.com/. Syntax Advisors offers a family of Syntax Stratified ETFs that aim to deliver a diversified return by providing investors with rules-based exposure to business risks.
MarketData: ETFGI, video production: Nuru Rimington-Mkali, the transcript and podcast: Mathilde Laessoe MP4: https://we.tl/t-hjFU7eews9
Disclaimer: ETF TV is a news update and is intended for informational purposes only. ETF TV does not provide investment advice nor recommend products
Announcing additional speakers for the 2nd annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit – Asia Pacific! Register to join us at this annual premier event.
The event is designed to provide the opportunity for traders, portfolio managers, and advisors at buyside institutional investor and financial advisors to examine how ETFs are being traded, selected, and used and hear about the most current regulatory, index, active and trading developments impacting investors.
Speakers will include key regulators, leading ETF issuers, stock exchanges, law firms and others involved in the ETF ecosystem.
Free registration and CPD educational credits are offered to institutional investors and financial advisors.
Attendees will have the opportunity to see and hear speakers via video and audio of the keynote and panel discussions, virtual event booths where you can meet and speak with our sponsors and virtual networking with other attendees.
Click here to see the agenda, speakers, and register
- Stewart Aldcroft, Asian Fund Management Industry Consultant
- Jaekyu Bae, CIO, Executive Vice President, Samsung Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Georgia Bullitt, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Eva Chan, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Christina Choi Fung Yee, Executive Director, Investment Products, Securities and Futures Commission
- Grace Chong, Of Counsel, Simmons & Simmons
- Tom Digby, Head of ETF Capital Markets, APAC ETFs & Indexed Strategies, Invesco
- Bradley Duke, Co-Founder & CEO, ETC Group
- Michele Ferrario, Co-Founder and CEO, StashAway
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Anil Ghelani, Senior Vice President, Head of Passive Investments & Products, DSP Investment Managers
- Melody He, Managing Director, Head of Sales and Product Strategy, CSOP Asset Management
- Brian Higgins, Partner, Dillon Eustace LLP
- Lakshmi Iyer, CIO – Equity President, Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Ltd.
- Junichi Kamitsubo, General Manager, Corporate Planning Dept, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Koei Imai, Senior Advisor of ETF Center, Nikko Asset Management
- Masafumi Watanabe, Chief ETF Strategist, ETF Business Dept, NOMURA ASSET MANAGEMENT CO., LTD.
- Wei Chin Kang, Associate Director, Product Management, SGX
- Winnie Khattar, Director, Blackrock
- Myungjoon Kim, Portfolio Manager, Head of Global Index Team, AI Financial Engineering Business Unit, Mirae Asset Global Investments
- Christopher Matta, President 3iQ Digital Assets (US), 3iQ Corp.
- Aleksey Mironenko, Managing Director, Global Head of Investment Solutions, Leo Wealth
- Ricky Mok, Director ETF & Index Fund Sales - Asia ex Japan, UBS Asset Management
- Jacqueline Pang, Head of ETF Sales, Asia Pacific, HSBC Asset Management
- Chris Pigott, Senior Vice President, Head of Hong Kong ETF Services, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Brian Roberts, Head of Exchange Traded Products, HKEX
- Zeb Saeed, Passive Product Specialist, DWS
- Sanjiv Shah, 'Fintech' Entrepreneur
- Ben Sturgeon, Director, Equities Product Manager - Europe, Tradeweb
- Steve Wang, Head of ETF, Bosera Asset Management Co.
- Melody Yang, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Joy Yang, Global Head of Index Product Management, MV Index Solutions
- Chen Zhao, Founding Partner & Chief Global Strategist, Alpine Macro
- Chris Meyer, Director, Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited
- Rory Cunningham, Senior Manager, Investment Products, ASX
- Ruchi Chojer, General Manager, SEBI
Additional speakers to be added. Please check the ETFGI website for updates.
Click here to see the agenda. To view the agendas, speakers, sponsors and hear recordings from our prior events in 2021, 2020 and 2019, please visit the ETFGI website.
The ETFGI Global ETFS Insights Summits are a series of events organised by ETFGI. In 2021 we have held 4 events with 2 more scheduled.
Upcoming ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits (Virtual)
- 2nd Annual Asia Pacific, November 2 & 3 Register Here
- 3rd Annual Canada, December 1 & 2 Register Here
Past 2021 events include:
- ESG and Active ETFs Trends, March 24th & 25th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Latin America, April 14th & 15th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual USA, May 19th & 20th Session Recordings
- 2nd Annual Europe & MEA, September 14, 15th & 16th Session Recordings
The events offer an opportunity for a substantive and in-depth discussion about the liquidity, trading, technological and regulatory developments impacting ETFs in the respective jurisdictions.
If you can't attend on the day, register anyway and you'll receive recordings of all the sessions.
If you are interested in sponsoring, supporting or speaking at our upcoming events in 2021 or 2022 or have any questions, please contact Deborah Fuhr email@example.com and Margareta Hricova firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter for updates about the event.